Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The beautiful town „Zille“ is a tourist place in Sauerland. Especially many tourists from Lower Saxony and Ruhr district go there. They have the opportunity to spend a nice day or even a vacation in „Zille“.
There are driveable lines in the undulating landscape with many small villages. The line 1 of the „K-Bergbahn“ drives from the lower Terminus up to the mountain with a travelling time about 15 minutes. At the location „Zille“ and „Zilleberg“ run the bus line 301 with a travelling time about 25 minutes. Serpentines are not a foreign word there. Here the bus driver have to put one‘s ability to the test. The slogan in „Zille“ is: „Drive slowly always“. For a impeccable start the tram was optimized for all established payware- and freeware add-ons, below the NF6D, Tatra (Series) and Unitram.
Sit down behind the bus drivers seat and carry the impatient passengers through the undulating town „Zille“.
- Two driveable line, below one bus- and one tram line
- Drive through the small villages of „Zille“ and experience numerous serpentines and varied places with a undulating landscape
- Zahlreiche neue Objekte wurden für die Karte angefertigt und optimiert
- New objects was made and adjusted for the map
- The tram was optimized for all established payware- and freeware add-ons, below the NF6D
- Extensive manual and also backing-up material
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- OMSI 2: Add-on K-Bergbahn (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.