Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances - just like its hostile inhabitants.
Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!
- Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
- Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
- Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
- It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
- Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "败铁生衣" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "敗鐵生衣" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- On Rusty Trails (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.