Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there was a traveller...
Our protagonist, a mysterious traveller, wanders the far-off land of Desservir searching for patrons to buy their wares.
Upon hearing about a large annual market in the village of Castella, the traveller decides to set up a stall and try their luck.
Life, however, is not so easy.
After being double-crossed by a goblin and left in the middle of the cold, wet moors to die, the traveller almost gives up hope.
That is, until they stumble upon a mysterious church in the middle of nowhere, and meet the two nuns who attend to it.
What are these two nuns doing on their own, and why is there such a melancholy atmosphere in the air?
The traveller has only one windswept night to uncover these mysteries and learn the truth.
- This VN has choices and multiple branches
- The script is around 40k
- Since it's a yurijam VN, it focuses on yuri (GxG) relationships
- Includes lots of unfair achievements that are hard to get
- Custom sprites, backgrounds, and OST
- Written by the author of Asphyxia, Strawberry Vinegar, and Emmeline Burns
- Most importantly of all, it's completely free!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Once on a Windswept Night (official website)