Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, you have to get to the final level of the dungeon and destroy the obelisks, which is being used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- Sanity level, reduced by using of artefacts.
- Set of mutators, selected before the game started and modifying the gameplay.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Garage Band Gamers||Xbox One||Aug 09, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Dec 18, 2017||70|
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Jan 29, 2018||3 out of 5||60|
|Way Too Many Games||PlayStation 4||Dec 22, 2017||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- One More Dungeon (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.