Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Liam wakes up late just like any other day, but something just feels different. Doors to his room are locked, laptop's hacked, phone's broken and something just doesn't feel right.
The place definitely looks like his room, but at the same time it just doesn't feel like it is, anymore.
He just had a weirdest dream ever, feels like his head is about to explode and he doesn't remember what he did yesterday.
Find out what's going on and help Liam escape.
SummaryOneiros is a first-person, surreal puzzle adventure game that combines escape-room, classic adventure and crafting/building mechanics into a single narrative-based, surreal experience filled with psychedelic visions.
- immersive, story-based gameplay
- beautiful surreal world filled with details
- hundreds of interactive items waiting for you to discover
- fully voiced characters
- interactive laptop with 2 mini-games embedded
- amazing graphics with advanced lighting and effects
- psychedelic, dreamy visions
- many puzzles to solve
- escape room mechanics
- many interactive, fully physics-based items
- crafting/building mechanics
Oneiros is a debut title developed by a one-man studio called Coal Valley Games.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.