Operation Hardcore Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsSteam Store Description:
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don't really appreciate it. You won't stand for it. You're downright outraged. You pack up some essentials--guns, cigars, whiskey--and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
- fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
- double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
- activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
- drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (...at the expense of mental clarity)
- strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
- collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
- meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
- grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op
- 12 levels of fiery, bloody, explosive-y alien-blasting mayhem
- 4 playable badasses
- analog controls for precise 360 degree aiming
- modern sound design and electronic soundtrack by Snug
- intense 2 player local co-op
- modern particle/atmospheric and lighting effects
- multiple difficulty settings, upgrade paths and secret areas
- achievements and unlockables for the overachieving, enterprising badass
Operation Hardcore is an action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
Contributed by lights out 10000 (19758) on Dec 30, 2017.