Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
The year is 2046 and mankind’s discovery of near-lightspeed "fold engine" propulsion has empowered mankind's Osiris expeditionary missions to the Gliese 581 system. You are the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study potential habitable planets when your spacecraft malfunctions braking from light speed, forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface.
Overcome the dangers of an environment with unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, create research centers, manufacturing bays and more. To further advance technologies and thrive on the planet, traverse into a world filled equally with breathtaking landscapes and alien terrors that will freeze your blood. Osiris is a beautiful game that uniquely combines inventive crafting, curious exploration, and skillful combat. Explore an alien system and colonize worlds of incredible wonders and unforgiving dangers.
- Multiplayer Colonization: Work together with online players to build a prospering colony and together defend against threatening alien species, survive environmental phenomenon including meteor showers, and attacks from other online player colonies.
- Survive, Craft, Research and Thrive: Gather resources and materials to adapt to the alien system, build modular structures to grow food and create manufacturing bays, research new technologies to upgrade gear and build new vehicles and droids, and explore the environment to discover new resources and secrets to expand and thrive in this brave alien world.
- Explore The Planet And Beyond: Learn what wonders and horrors lie on the alien planet and explore underground dungeons for unique potential discoveries. In time, build spacecraft to launch into space and travel to other planets in the solar system.
- Prepare for a Fight: Choose first or third person controls as you hunt intelligent alien species with predatory instincts. Equip a variety of weapons to ensure you are prepared for any situation.
- Light-Year Visual Difference: Experience the high graphic quality typically only found in AAA games. Osiris: New Dawn offers high attention to texture detail and High Dynamic Range lighting creating a frightening gorgeous world. An advanced IK (inverse kinematics) system powers over 200 amazing fluid player movements and a diverse range of terrifying alien creature animations.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Osiris: New Dawn (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.