Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)Cooperate, manoeuvre and beat the other team! The hectic gameplay is simple but requires teamwork, quick thinking and tactics to master. You can battle it out with friends or strangers either by playing locally or online.
An Oxyjet ship is built for two. But if you don’t have a teammate or if you prefer going solo, you can control a spaceship by yourself in 1v1 or 1v2 fights. A solo ship presents its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Hectic 3-minute battles.
- 2-4 players, either playing locally or online.
- Asymmetrical co-op gameplay.
- Controlling spaceships like you have never seen before.
- Sumo-wrestle an opposing team in a battle for survival.
- Several different arenas to test your ship manoeuvring skills.
- Use power-ups to dominate your foes.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switchaboo||Dec 09, 2018||68 out of 100||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.