DescriptionPac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is a 3D platform game based on the cartoon TV series of same name and it is the sequel to Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. Betrayus, lord of the ghosts, and his servants come up with a plan to let Pac-Man steal the repository holding the Pac world bodies of all the ghosts in the Netherworld. It is now up to you to thwart this evil plan.
Pac-Man can enter two new modes:
- PacKong: transforms you in to a ape like creature with great strength;
- PacZilla: this transforms you into a giant.
- Chameleon Pac: this gives you the ability to swing from pole to pole with your tongue and makes you invisible;
- Fire Pac: shoot fireballs at your enemies;
- Ice Pack: freeze your enemies;
- Metal Pac: you gain the ability to attach your body to magnetic platforms.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Pac-Man y las Aventuras Fantasmales 2" -- Spanish title
- "Pac-Man und die Geisterabenteuer 2" -- German title
- "Pac-Man et les Aventures de Fantômes 2" -- French title
- "Pac-Man e le Avventure Mostruose 2" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Vicious Engine
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
There are no reviews for this game.
|XGN||PlayStation 3||Oct 27, 2014||7 out of 10||70|
|Digitally Downloaded||Xbox 360||Oct 23, 2014||70|
|Worth Playing||Xbox 360||Dec 31, 2014||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Nintendo Life||Wii U||Oct 24, 2014||60|
|XboxAchievements||Xbox 360||Oct 03, 2014||60 out of 100||60|
|Lazygamer||PlayStation 3||Oct 28, 2014||6 out of 10||60|
|Critical Hit||PlayStation 3||Oct 28, 2014||6 out of 10||60|
|Hardcore Gamer Magazine||Xbox 360||Oct 14, 2014||3 out of 5||60|
|Gaming Nexus||Xbox 360||Nov 26, 2014||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Playstation Universe||PlayStation 3||Oct 23, 2014||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (official website)
Xbox 360 Credits
Lead Game Designer:
Engine Programming Director: