Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down.
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We'll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Leaderboards for the Arena and 'Challenge' versions of Scenarios
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
- A rogue-like mode with character progression and persistent unlockables
- A Level Editor and Steam Workshop support
- More scenario levels set in the past, present and future
- An endless Arena mode for single player and co-op
- Many more enemy and weapon types
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpew||Windows||Nov 02, 2015||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Paint the Town Red (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.