Not an American user?
DescriptionPanic is a timed arcade game, inspired by Space Panic. The goal of the player is to clear the board of monsters by digging trap holes and hitting them over the head until they fall down to a lower platform. Red monster dies after one fall, other color monsters (appear after escaping the trap) need to be knocked through two or three platforms respectively to be killed. Points are awarded by killing the monsters and the remaining oxygen (time indicator) at the end of each board. Contact with a monster means an immediate death.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Space Panic" -- In-game title
- "Sheer Panic" -- Visions Software Factory release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||May, 1985||63 out of 100||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Internet Archive (original version) (downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Sheer Panic, a fan remake (for Windows 95-2000: downloadable freeware version by Sandwell Remakes)
- World of Spectrum (downloadable releases; additional material; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
Karsa Orlong (146785) added Panic (ZX Spectrum) on Jun 10, 2014
Credits (1 people)