Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Papetura is a handcrafted puzzle adventure game made entirely out of paper.
Along with atmospheric music made by Floex, it creates a mysterious and unique paper world, shrouded in shadow and light.
Papetura tells a story about lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
- Unique point and click adventure experience,
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex - Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
The team consists of the creator Tomasz Ostafin (Petums), music artist Tomas Dvorak (Floex), and sound designer Juraj Mravec. The game was being made for many years, inspired by old classic games like The Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and paper sculptures.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "纸艺历险" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Jun 24, 2021||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Papetura (official website)
Contributed to by Rik Hideto (430766)