Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Do you have what it takes to become a successful theme park owner?
Operating a theme park is no easy task, but with the right strategy you can do it!
Keep your shops stocked, paths cleaned, and guests happy. Build depots and transit tubes to speed up the delivery process. Train your staff to keep them on the cutting edge. Do market research to gain in-depth knowledge on what your guests really want.
Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful for your guests. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests using scenery
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Destructoid||Windows||Dec 01, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Dec 18, 2018||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Gamer||Windows||Dec 13, 2018||77 out of 100||77|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Windows||Dec 06, 2018||Unscored||Unscored|
|Rock, Paper, Shotgun||Windows||Dec 05, 2018||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.