Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Will you let other people stop you from pursuing your dreams? For generations, a village of goblins has been trapped inside a mysterious forest; anyone who attempts to leave returns hopeless and defeated. Determined to break new ground, a young goblin named Motus plans to build a series of bridges through the forest. However, his perseverance will soon be tested, as he meets bullies that use their own words to stop him. Will you find a way through life's forest, or like others be lost in its depths with no will to continue?
Developed for three years by Michael Hicks (design, music, programming, writing) and Gonçalo Antunes (all art and animations), The Path of Motus weaves gameplay and story together to deliver a poetic experience unlike anything before it. 10% of purchases will be donated to The Cybersmile Foundation, an award winning non-profit that helps thousands of bullying victims each year through their support lines.
- Verbal Combat: Motus meets bullies that yell a variety of deadly words; you'll need to tactfully use your own words to deal with them. Will you use your words to inspire, or to destroy?
- Bridge building: There's a reason why no one's made it through the forest! Solve challenging bridge puzzles to build a way out.
- Growing Up: Face unique challenges as Motus gradually grows from a child to an adult. Meet exciting new characters in each chapter of life and explore the deeper reasons for why they're so aggressive towards others.
- Thought Doors: Solve innovative puzzles that convey what Motus is feeling throughout the story. Unlike other story based games, the coolest moments in The Path of Motus come across nonverbally as you play.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Path of Motus (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.