Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
This is Going to be a Weird One, Gang.
The Goat Simulator DLC is the 30th pack for PAYDAY 2, and is a collaboration between Coffee Stain Studios and OVERKILL. Vlad has a new mission for the gang, but things quickly get more... complicated once they arrive at the scene. With this update we introduce a brand new two-day heist that is unlike anything we've done before. Together with this comes a new shotgun, four melee weapons, four masks, four patterns, four materials and finally two new tracks from Simon Viklund.
Check out the DLC website at http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/goat/
• An All-New Two-Day Heist – Vlad has a very special mission for the PAYDAY gang that requires their specific set of skills - and patience. Read on below to learn more about day 1 and day 2 respectively.
• Day 1 - This Was Not the Deal – When the PAYDAY gang were ordered by Vlad to intercept a truck carrying cocaine, they expected to act as clean-up and collect the goods. Easy peasy. Or at leas that's what they thought. But as they arrive on the scene and see the crashed truck, there is no cocaine packages in sight... only goats... and chaos...
• Day 2 - Dirty Work – Vlad's driver, Boris has drawn the lucky assignment of being "goat extractor". Get him the animals and he'll take care of the messy part - or at least that's what we're being told.
• 2 New Songs Added – Two all-new heist themes composed Simon Viklund.
• A New Shotgun – A secondary shotgun called GSPS 12G Shotgun is added as a part of this DLC.
• 4 New Melee Weapons – Try out the Pitchfork, Shawn's Shears, Shepard's Cane and Scout Knife - all inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
• 4 New Masks – The Goat Goat, Mastermind Goat, Scout Goat and Slick Goat have been added, inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
• 4 New Patterns – Four new patterns have been added as part of this DLC. Try out Fur, Giraffe, Illumigoati and Goat Face - all inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
• 4 Materials – Four new materials have been added as part of this DLC. Try out Hay, Flamingo Eye, Tongue and Goat Eye - all inspired by the Goat Simulator video game.
• 5 Achievements – Five new achievements have been added to test the skill of you and your crew.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Payday 2: The Goat Simulator Heist (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.