DescriptionCastle of Dr. Brain is the first in a two-part series of educational puzzle-games from Sierra. This brain-blasting game is set, how surprisingly, in Dr. Brain's castle, where the player will have to beat Dr. Brain's traps and puzzles in order to fulfill the assignment given.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ドクターブレイン パズルの城" -- Japanese spelling
- "בטירתו של ד"ר מוח" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Mathemagical Mansion" -- Working title
- "Dr. Brain: Puzzle no Shiro" -- Japanese title
- "Das schloß von Dr. Brain" -- German title
- "Castillo del Dr. Brain" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PC-98 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|max points||1||lesmana (20)
Aug 20, 2010
FanThe biggest fan of Dr. Brain is in the puzzle room. Click and read on the fan.
GagsFirst you have to play until you go to the crossbar game. When you can see, some names. Choose them. You'll get some funny instructions.
GraphicsThe DOS version of the game had two different releases, VGA and EGA / Tandy. See the screenshots.
- Aziza's table from Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire is standing in the puzzle room.
- In the game, there is a rubber tree in the third floor hallway, and if you examine it, the second sentence of the message will read as follows: "These can be very useful should you fall off a high cliff." This must be a reference to the Sierra-style "death" in The Secret of Monkey Island.
- If you look in the mirror (in the corridor right behind the castle entrance), the comment says: "How does that go? 'Mirror, mirror on the wall...' No, that only works in Mixed-Up Fairy Tales.