Not an American user?
PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Feel The Power Of Football with PES 2019, offering photo-realism and lifelike player individuality, combined with a host of new licenses and exclusive Legend players!
• AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – Huge addition of licensed leagues
• MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality has been taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits. Score great goals with improved shooting motion & animation, and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
• NEW MYCLUB - Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
• THE BEAUTIFUL GAME – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
• ML REAL SEASON – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
Network Players 2-22 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
23GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
All copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under permission.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Winning Eleven 2019" -- Japanese title
- "Pro Evolution Soccer 2019" -- International spine / in-game / online store title
- "PES 2019" -- Common abbreviation
- "ウイニングイレブン 2019" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Link Cable Gaming||PlayStation 4||Sep 04, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Aug 31, 2018||17 out of 20||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox One||Aug 31, 2018||17 out of 20||85|
|Games TM||PlayStation 4||Oct 04, 2018||8 out of 10||80|
|GamesRadar||PlayStation 4||Aug 28, 2017||80|
|GamesRadar||Xbox One||Aug 28, 2017||80|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||PlayStation 4||Oct 31, 2018||79 out of 100||79|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Sep 18, 2018||74 out of 100||74|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Sep 07, 2018||74 out of 100||74|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Sep 07, 2018||64 out of 100||64|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2018 – Best Sports/Racing Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- PES 2019: Pro Evolution Soccer (official website)
- Wikipedia: Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
Contributed to by Rik Hideto (380528)
Windows Credits (881 people)
808 developers, 73 thanks
Game Mechanics & Controls:
Masayuki Kushi, Hiroyasu Sakurai, Takeshi Hasegawa, Naoto Oshima, Kenta Ogawa, Yuki Chiba, Yugo Kishino, Hideto Nishiyama, Shota Kobayashi, Ryohei Fukui, Ryota SasakiSound Design: