DescriptionPi-in'ere is a multi stage arcade game loosely based on the coin-op games Dig-Dug and Mr Do. The player takes control of Burt, and must avoid the enemies and collect a number of items to complete each stage.
Some levels have edit buttons which Burt can drop on the enemies to score extra points and send them back to their starting positions. The game has 63 unique levels including bonus stages every ten levels.
- "Pi-in-'ere' - Starring Burt!!" -- Loading Screen title
- "Pi-In 'Ere Somewhere" -- Credits menu
- "Pi~In Ere" -- Spine title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||Dec, 1984||77 out of 100||77|
|Your Spectrum||Nov, 1984||2 out of 3||67|
|Popular Computing Weekly||Nov 08, 1984||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes. )
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)