Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
With its unique setting and artistic style, Pop-Up Pursuit is a family board game unlike any other!
Enter the world of PictureBook Games: Pop-Up Pursuit, and enjoy a family board game set in a pop-up picture book. Instead of simply rolling dice to move along the map though, you use cards (that can help or hinder progress) and coins (useful for buying more cards, but don’t forget about your Coin Bonus at the end of the game). In addition, you’ll find that the spaces on the map play an important role in the game’s outcome and that your computer-controlled opponents exhibit different personalities and behavior. And if that’s not enough, the mysterious Book of Magick will occasionally be opened, causing an event to occur—which may change according to how you play. This mixture of exciting game play combined with a charming and artistic atmosphere gives Pop-Up Pursuit high replay value and a unique depth—even if its characters are flat!
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "あそべる絵本 とびだスゴロク!" -- Japanese spelling
- "PictureBook Games: A Pop-Up Adventure" -- European title
- "Juegos de libros ilustrados: Una aventura desplegable" -- Spanish title
- "Jeux de plateau en images: La chasse au trésor" -- French title
- "Giochi da tavolo animati: Un'avventura pop-up!" -- Italian title
- "Bilderbuch-Spiele: Ein Abenteuer zum Aufklappen" -- German title
- "Asoberu Ehon: Tobida Sugoroku!" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Aug 19, 2009||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.