DescriptionAliens vs. Pinball is a DLC pinball table for Pinball FX2 (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows, Windows Apps) and Zen Pinball 2 (PS3, PS4, PS Vita). The iOS and Android versions are either available as in-app purchase for Zen Pinball (HD) or as stand-alone version. The latter has the same content, but is free to play with in-app purchases (resurrection tokens, unlimited access to single tables, removing adds). It can also be upgraded to the full version with a single purchase.
The game includes three pinball tables: Aliens, Alien vs. Predator and Alien: Isolation. Besides the pinball basics, all tables also have goals to complete (basically by hitting certain parts of the table) and elements which would not be possible on a real pinball machine.
- Aliens: The goals are based on scenes of the movie, e.g. finding Newt on a certain ramp. A later mini game even switches genres: the player controls a M577 APC which automatically moves forward. The goal is to avoid obstacles by moving left or right.
- Aliens vs. Predator is based on the movie. While completing the goals, the player will encounter gimmicks, e.g. the infrared view of the predator or a reversed table when the alien jumps on the ceiling.
- Alien: Isolation tries to recreate the atmosphere of the game. For example, the player needs to hide the flipper ball in a vent or cabinet when the alien creeps around or, later in the goal progression, needs to solve a hacking mini-game.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Alien: Isolation series
- Alien(s) licensees
- Aliens Vs. Predator licensees
- Pinball FX / Zen Pinball series
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Apr 27, 2016||6 out of 6||100|
|4Players.de||Windows||Apr 27, 2016||6 out of 6||100|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||Apr 27, 2016||6 out of 6||100|
|Gaming Age||PlayStation 4||Apr 27, 2016||B+||83|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pinball FX2: Aliens vs. Pinball (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.