DescriptionThe Planes Of Airbus is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 which can also be used with Microsoft Flight Simulator 95. It contains;
- forty-four aircraft, comprising
- The Airbus A300-600 in the liveries of Air Afrique, Air Liberte, American Airlines, Japan Air Systems, Korean Air, Monarch
- The Airbus A300-600F in the livery of FedEx
- The Airbus A300-600ST Beluga
- The Airbus A300-600B4 in the livery of Air Seychelles
- The Airbus A310-200 in the livery of Hapah Lloyd
- The Airbus A310-300 in the liveries of Austrian Airlines, Emirates, Royal Jordanian, Kenya Airways, Pakistan, Uzbekistan
- The Airbus A319 in the liveries of Air Inter Europe, Airbus Industries, and Swissair
- The Airbus A320-200 in the liveries of Air Inter Europe, All Nippon, Canadian, Tunisair
- The Airbus A321-200 in the liveries of Air Inter Europe, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines
- The Airbus A330-300 in the liveries of Aer Inter, Airbus Industries, Cathay Pacific, LTU, Thai Airways
- The Airbus A340-200 in the livery of Austrian Airways
- The Airbus A330-300 in the liveries of Air France, Air Portugal, Airbus Industries, Canadian, Cathay Pacific, Iberia, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines
- Concorde 001 in prototype livery, Concorde in Air France livery, Concorde in British Airways livery, Concorde Special - BA-Singapore airlines livery
- Scenery for the Toulouse–Blagnac Airport and surrounding area including the airbus factory buildings at Clement Ader and some smaller nearby airfields, Balnac International, Lasbordes, Montaudran and Airbase 101 which is the Francazal military base
- Four Flights - The Beluga Approach to Blagnac, Blagnal 15L - ready for take-off, Final Approach to Lasbourdes, and Toulouse Tour at Night
- Two adventures 'Air Inter Blagnac Approach' and 'AlItalia Blagnac Approach' both with air traffic control in French.
The disc also contains patches for both Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 and Microsoft Flight Simulator 95 together with Flight Shop Converter files for both games
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Planes Of Airbus For Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 and 95" -- Tag-lined title
- "The Planes Of Airbus: Fly The Fleet" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Airbus A300‑600 Air Afrique: