DescriptionPlatinum Solitaire offers four variations of the solo card game Solitaire, set in a casino environment. Cards are selected with the cursor, and there are buttons to pick a whole column, pick several cards, and automatically send cards to the suit stacks. The different game types are:
- Solitaire: move all the cards from the stacks to build suits, in ascending order regardless of colour. There is also a deck.
- Golf: you start with 7 columns of five cards and a deck, and all cards need to cleared. When a card is dealt from the deck, you can move the next higher or the next lower number from the columns.
- Freecell: similar to Solitaire, but with no deck. All cards are shown at once, but you have a waste area to temporarily store cards.
- Pyramid: a pyramid of 25 cards is shown, along with a deck. Move all cards in a logical order to clear the pyramid and the deck.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||J2ME||Nov 28, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Wireless Gaming World||J2ME||Nov 23, 2005||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Platinum Solitaire (Product page on the developer's website)