Not an American user?
PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved to do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
• In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you’ll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
• The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what’s left of his home at all costs.
• Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
50GB minimum save size
©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Ghost of Tsushima is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- "對馬戰鬼" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "对马岛之鬼" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Призрак Цусимы" -- Russian spelling
- "ゴースト・オブ・ツシマ" -- Japanese spelling
- "고스트 오브 쓰시마" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation 4
- Game feature: Free camera photo mode
- Gameplay feature: Horse riding
- Ghost of Tsushima series
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Middleware: SpeedTree
- Middleware: Wwise
- Setting: Japanese Kamakura Period
There are no reviews for this game.
|Way Too Many Games||Aug 07, 2020||10 out of 10||100|
|Video Chums||Jul 14, 2020||9.6 out of 10||96|
|NoobFeed||Jul 21, 2020||95 out of 100||95|
|WellPlayed||Aug 22, 2020||9 out of 10||90|
|PlayStation Universe||Jul 14, 2020||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Aug 28, 2020||87 out of 100||87|
|4Players.de||Jul 14, 2020||86 out of 100||86|
|Riot Pixels||Jul 19, 2020||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ghost of Tsushima (official website)
- Sound of the Storm Review (A.J. shares his thoughts on the Ghost of Tsushima Soundtrack: Reimagined)
- Wikipedia: Ghost of Tsushima (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
Rik Hideto (382289) added Ghost of Tsushima (PlayStation 4) on Jun 19, 2020
Credits (1796 people)
1697 developers, 99 thanks
Jordan Pitchon, Eric Balistrieri, Shogna Chang, Ramey Harris, Sooyun Jang, John Olson, Andrew Tan, Mark WheelerAudio:
Bradley D. Meyer, Tye Hastings, Michelle Hebert, Josh Lord, Michael Pitaniello, Erik Buensuceso, Andrew Buresh, Ted Kocher, Nick Mastroianni, Kyle RichardsCharacters: