Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The playfield looks simple at first glance, but once the action begins, complexity unfolds at a rapid pace. INVERSUS is a negative-space shooter for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for you while also closing off a path for me. Both online and local couch play are supported. The competitive versus mode pits players against each other in 1v1 or 2v2 battles. The single-player and cooperative two-player modes pit players against endless waves of enemies as they fight for high scores on an ever-changing board.
- Online and local multiplayer
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- Twenty-seven versus maps encouraging varied playstyles and strategies
- Six arcade maps with distinct challenges to master
- Over 60 unlockable color palettes
- Over 250 unlockable emotes
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Inversus Deluxe" -- Japanese PS4 title / Nintendo Switch title / Xbox One title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Destructoid||Aug 16, 2016||9.5 out of 10||95|
|GameSpew||Sep 04, 2016||8 out of 10||80|
|Video Chums||Aug 16, 2016||6.6 out of 10||66|
|God is a Geek||Aug 16, 2016||6.5 out of 10||65|
|MAN!AC||Aug 23, 2016||61 out of 100||61|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Inversus (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.