DescriptionJak and Daxter are two mischievous village friends who, in spite of the wise (but grumpy) sage, Samos' warning sneak off to Misty Island. There Daxter accidentally falls into a pool of evil Dark Eco, and transforms into a weasel-like creature. Bringing Daxter to his original human form is enough of a problem, and now the Lurkers are using this Dark Eco for their own malign intentions. The plot goes on as the game plays.
Our hero(es) can jump, double-jump, spin-kick, uppercut, hang onto things, and ride various vehicles and an occasional creature along the way to complete their assigned tasks. There are also several NPCs to interact with and play their side quests and mini-games.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 126 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation 2
- Jak & Daxter series
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 4 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesJak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
ExtrasThe manual doubles as a pull-out map that shows the entire area in which you play in.
- 2001– Best Platformer of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Official game website - US)
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Official game website - European)
- Wikipedia: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Information about Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.