DescriptionL.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is a compilation of L.A. Noire and all of its DLCs (downloadable add-ons):
- L.A. Noire: Nicholson Electroplating (Arson case)
- L.A. Noire: Reefer Madness (Vice case)
- L.A. Noire: The Naked City (Vice case)
- L.A. Noire: A Slip of the Tongue (Traffic case)
- L.A. Noire: The Consul's Car (Traffic case)
- L.A. Noire: The Badge Pursuit (Challenge)
- L.A. Noire: The Broderick (Suit)
- L.A. Noire: The Sharpshooter (Suit)
- L.A. Noire: Chicago Piano (Machine gun)
The 2017 release of L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch is a port of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition with overall technical and graphical enhancements, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles and high resolution textures. The game features all the content from "The Complete Edition" and has new collectibles and detective suits to unlock, each with unique special abilities. The Nintendo Switch version has new enhancements specifically for Switch gaming, including a Joy-Con mode , HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles, plus contextual touch screen controls. This is the first release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- "L.A. Noire" -- PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch title
- "L.A.ノワール" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Character Feature: Actual person's looks and voice
- Genre: Open world / Free-roaming / Sandbox action and driving
- L.A. Noire series
- Middleware: Nvidia 3D Vision
- Setting: City - Los Angeles
- Theme: Law enforcement
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 16, 2017||17 out of 20||85|
|4Players.de||Nov 16, 2017||71 out of 100||71|
There are currently no topics for this game.
References to the gameThe game was parodied in an episode of "Die Redaktion" (The Editorial Team), a monthly comedy video produced by the German gaming magazine GameStar. It was published on the DVD of issue 04/2012.
Related Web Sites
- L.A. Noire (Official website (English))
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.