DescriptionLoadout is a free-to-play (not initially) team-based multiplayer-only 3rd-person shooter game with huge focus on building and customizing your weapons. Each weapon can be built from scratch, customized in detail, and tested before heading into the next match. Unlike in many other free-to-play games which let you buy various upgrades and unlocks to help you win, this game does it opposite and forces you to earn your way to glory through matches, victories, and good weapon customization. The overall game feels very fast and not too realistic, with cartoony character style and lots of gore visuals. While the selectable characters are few, they have a very rich customization which adds to variety of outlooks.
Main gameplay modes include:
- Blitz - contains control points scattered around the map pitting two teams against each other to capture more control points, but only one control point is open for capture at the time
- Deathsnatch - a version of deathmatch where kills don't count until you snatch a blue vial left by the killed player, but snatching blue vials of your own killed team players keeps the enemy from scoring the point
- Extraction - one player on each team is tagged as the collector who can collect blue vials, while other players are focused on protecting the allied collector and killing the enemy one
- Jackhammer - capture-the-flag variant where instead of the flag the player carries the hammer, but at that point becomes the most dangerous player in the game and not the prey for everyone else
- Annihilation - onslaught mode which combines other modes into one, you need to capture the control points to open the enemy team's mothership, steal their hammer, charge it at your base and blow up their core
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Loadout (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.