Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist for gamers young and old alike!
As a contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting!
With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover just depends on how hard you look…
- Lumo revives the long-lost art of isometric platforming, while bringing a charm of all its own to the genre.
- Over 400 rooms will test your skill, each one a self-contained challenge to overcome.
- The more you look, the more you'll find – from a hugely absorbing adventure on the surface to all kinds of secrets to find underneath!
- A true love letter to the golden age of gaming… adventures don't get much more heart-warming than this!
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ルーモ" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||May 24, 2016||7.5 out of 10||75|
|RetroManiac||Oct 29, 2016||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Lumo (official website)