DescriptionMetal Slug X is an enhanced version of Metal Slug 2: Super Vehicle - 001/II. The main differences to the original release include:
- Additional weapons: Stones, Iron Lizard, Enemy Chaser, Super Grenade, and Drop Shot.
- Additional power-ups, items, and prisoners in most of the levels.
- Additional times of the day: stages can take place at twilight, sunset, or dusk.
- Some of the locations and vehicles in the game have been altered.
- Increased enemy count. Some of the enemies' placement has been changed.
- Many weapons have a stronger explosive force. Explosions yield more unexpected results.
- The soundtrack has been re-mixed.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 127 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "メタルスラッグX" -- Japanese spelling
- "Metal Slug X: Super Vehicle - 001" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 4 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
CoverMetal Slug team member Fio is missing on the cover art of the U.S. and European versions. She's on the Japanese cover art, though.
German versionIn the German PlayStation version, the blood is white by default.
VillainThe main villain is based on Saddam Hussein and his symbol is based on the swastika of the Nazis.
Information also contributed by Satoshi Kunsai and Tiago Jacques
Related Web Sites
- Metal Slug Database (Metal Slug series' fan site with detailed information)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.