Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)OMDU is currently in Open Beta. We’re listening to you. Please check out our forums and let us know how we can make the game better for you.
“It’s Orcs Must Die! 3 and much, much more.” – Polygon
“Unfortunately for orcs, it’s better than ever.” – PCGames N
“Unchained undeniably felt like an Orcs Must Die! game.” – Hardcore Gamer
Orcs Must Die! Unchained takes the award-winning Orcs Must Die! action tower defense gameplay to a whole new level with 3-player team-based gameplay! But don’t get cocky, because the stakes are higher, the traps are bloodier, and the invaders are even more ravenous. You’ll need to bring your A-game and a couple of the biggest orc-haters you can find!
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is set in the familiar world of its hilarious fantasy predecessors, years after the finale of Orcs Must Die! 2. With dozens of new rifts and worlds beyond them, heroes have come from far and wide to wage all-out war for control of these magical gateways. In the years since Orcs Must Die! 2, Maximillian and Gabriella have done their best to rebuild the once-mighty Order. Their new enemy, the Unchained, is no longer the mindless horde defeated twice before, but instead an organized army led by its own powerful heroes.
- Killin’ Orcs and Smashin’ Dorks – Orcs Must Die!’s classic white-knuckle witch’s brew of action and strategy returns, letting you team up with your friends to lay waste to millions of new invading monsters! Build an impenetrable gauntlet of traps to hack, grind, flatten, gibletize and incinerate your foes before they charge into the heart of your rift!
- It's Definitely a Trap – The only thing better than building traps for murdering minions is building more traps! Play to unlock traps, then upgrade them to be even deadlier. Cover your fortresses in gleeful torture devices and engineer a variety of hilarious and violent ends for invading minions. Customize your strategy for every battle. The hordes are no match for the powers of elements and physics!
- Real Action Heroes – Are you mage enough to defend the rifts? A wide variety of unique and powerful heroes with deep gameplay options offer a plethora of painfully creative ways to stop orcs in their grimy tracks. Old friends Max and Gabriella return to fight alongside a cast of new heroes like Blackpaw, Hogarth, Stinkeye, and Bloodspike. Whether you prefer might and majesty or scum and villainy, there’s a hero for every type of orc-slayer around.
- Your Favorite Ways to Slay – Survival mode lets players murder their way to the top of the orc pile in 3-player co-op defense gameplay that every Orcs Must Die! fan will love. Weekly Challenges and Daily Quests give players the chance to unlock extra traps and upgrade parts. Long-time favorite Endless mode has returned in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with expanded 3-player co-op.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Orcs Must Die!: Unchained (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.