DescriptionStardew Valley is an RPG inspired by the Harvest Moon games where you play as the inheritor of an old farm in a small town called Stardew Valley. Leaving the taxing big city life behind, you embark upon a quest to restore the neglected tract through dedication and hard work.
The gameplay consists of keeping the plot of land clean from decaying plants, stones, logs and stumps, planting and fostering new vegetation, discovering new places, combating hostile animals and monsters, earning money and collecting materials in order to create new tools and buildings, joining in social activities and events, befriending and romancing non-playable characters, all while managing the protagonist's energy levels.
There are multiple subplots which the player may choose to impact, for example, one may choose to hinder or help Joja Corporation in outselling smaller businesses in order to control and renew the town which would rid it of its traditions. The game is an open-ended one and there is no official ending. The content changes often as it being updated regularly based on player feedback.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 113 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "星露谷物语" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "スターデューバレー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: House ownership
- Gameplay feature: Seasonal change
- Genre: Simulation - Farming
- Middleware: MonoGame
- Stardew Valley series
- Steam Greenlight games
There are no reviews for this game.
|PlayStation Universe||Dec 21, 2016||9.5 out of 10||95|
|TheSixthAxis||2017||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot||Oct 06, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||May 02, 2017||8.8 out of 10||88|
|MAN!AC||Feb 01, 2017||87 out of 100||87|
|GamePro (Germany) (IDG/Webedia)||Dec 19, 2016||86 out of 100||86|
|PlayStation Lifestyle||Dec 16, 2016||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Same-gender romance?||3||Pseudo_Intellectual (64452)
May 05, 2020
- Steam Awards
- 2016 — The 'I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award' Award — Nominated
- 2016 — The 'Best Use Of A Farm Animal' Award — Nominated
- 2017 — The 'The World Is Grim Enough Let's Just All Get Along' Award — Won
Related Web Sites
- Stardew Valley (official website)
- Stardew Valley (German) (German fansite/wiki)
- Stardew Valley Wiki (official wiki)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.