Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Tower of Time is an incredible adventure packed with over 50 hours of gameplay, hand-crafted levels, and a rich story told through animated cinematics. Taking classic RPG gameplay to the next level, Tower of Time features flexible character development, thousands of pieces of loot and equipment and the complex and tactical real-time combat system.
Engaging story of epic proportionsImmerse yourself in a world where technology meets magic with devastating consequences. Gather a group of diverse champions and lead them through the tower. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as your party of adventurers approach their fate.
Deep tactical real-time combat with pause or slow-timeTake ultimate strategic control of each battle with the Arrow-Time combat system that slows the action down to a crawl or pauses it. Plan ahead and position your party where you need them for ultimate effect. Use Arrow-Time to react to new threats, deploy devastating new spells and attacks and counter enemy attacks. No two encounters are ever the same.
- 7 Unique character classes, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
- Complex skill system with two exclusive enhancement trees and multitude of options.
- Skill Gestures - draw some of the skills as you want.
- Gravity manipulation – leap large distances to scatter your enemies or draw them in.
- Rich equipment system.
- 150 enemies with unique skills and tactics.
- Over 50 Bosses wielding a diverse range of skills and spells.
- Five difficulty levels, including Epic difficulty (not recommended for new players).
- Multiple combat modes ensure that there's plenty of variety and fresh challenges ahead.
- Travel through hand-crafted levels that have been carefully designed to challenge you.
- New character progression system.
- Unique Party Alignment system.
- Combat Challenges, designed to test your tactical and party-building skills.
- Crafting, enchanting, legendary items.
- Upgrade-able city.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 29 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "時光之塔" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "时光之塔" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Otaku Gamers UK||Jun 29, 2020||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tower of Time (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.