DescriptionUncharted: The Lost Legacy is a side story game built on the same engine as Uncharted 4. It focuses on the supporting character of Chloe Fraser, previously seen in three installments of Uncharted. The story takes place several months after the events of Uncharted 4. In order to recover an ancient artifact - the Golden Tusk of Ganesh - Chloe with the assistance of Nadine Ross travel to India. They are not alone in their search for the item, and pretty soon they will find out that there is someone they both know also involved in.
The game consists of nine chapters with a prologue and epilogue. The controls and mechanics are exactly the same as in Uncharted 4, as well as having a collectibles system that gives the possibility to unlock the extra content.
The multiplayer option and survival modes are also included, and they are the same as in Uncharted 4.
- "アンチャーテッド 古代神の秘宝" -- Japanese spelling
- "Uncharted: Zaginione Dziedzictwo" -- Polish title
- "Uncharted: O Legado Perdido" -- Portuguese title
- "Uncharted: L'Eredità Perduta" -- Italian title
- "Uncharted: Kayıp Miras" -- Turkish title
- "Uncharted: El Legado Perdido" -- Spanish title
- "언차티드: 잃어버린 유산" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- Japanese PlayStation 4 games with full English support
- Middleware: REV
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Uncharted series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gry OnLine||Aug 17, 2017||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Girl Gamers UK||Sep 04, 2017||90|
|Gamedile.pl||Oct 25, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Videogameszone||Aug 17, 2017||86 out of 100||86|
|MAN!AC||Sep 01, 2017||85 out of 100||85|
|Way Too Many Games||Sep 01, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Giant Bomb||Aug 21, 2017||80|
|Video Chums||Sep 17, 2017||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Riot Pixels||Oct 10, 2017||70 out of 100||70|
|Gamer.no||Aug 17, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards