Not an American user?
DescriptionChris Kamara's Street Soccer is a five-a-side soccer game.
It boasts twenty teams, a choice of pitch, and five game modes:
- Exhibition: A single match where the player(s) select the sides
- League: played with four, eight or sixteen teams
- Cup Tournament: a four, eight or sixteen team knockout game
- Time Attack: where the player wins if they score x goals within a time limit
- Arcade: where there are power moves available
- Penalty Shootout: here the game is decided by who scores the most penalties in a four shot shootout, if the game is tied then this will go to a sudden death mode.
The game starts with a dropped ball and from then on plays as any soccer game. The game auto-selects the player nearest the ball as the active player and their movement is controlled by the left joystick, kicking is controlled by CROSS - holding down CROSS triggers a power bar which adds pace to the shot. When a goal is scored the game restarts from a goal kick, goal kicks and throw-outs are the only time the player controls the keeper as all saving, or otherwise, is automatic.
The game does have a commentary, it is not the flowing naturalistic commentary that is found in some games rather it is a set of standard phrases such as 'Hard Tackle!", "What a Scorcher!", "Good Shot!" and "Go On, Shoot!", that are triggered by in-game actions. As well as the standard phrases the game also has a couple of unexpected ones like "What The Heck!" and "Punch Him!".
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
piltdown_man (201328) added Chris Kamara's Street Soccer (PlayStation) on Jul 01, 2015