DescriptionIn the sequel to Colin McRae Rally, you can race using an initial 13 cars (such as the Ford Focus, Subaru Impreza, and the Peugeot 205 turbo) through 8 countries and over 80 stages of rally road to become the champion of rally racing. Complete the game in Novice mode, and Intermediate mode unlocks. Complete Intermediate and the Expert mode is available. You can race against the clock and other cars in the rally mode, or go against 5 other cars simultaneously in the arcade racing mode.
- "科林麦克雷拉力02" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Colin McRae the Rally 02" -- Japanese title
- "CMR 2" -- Informal short title
- "コリン・マクレー ザ・ラリー2" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford Puma
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: MG Metro 6R4
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 205
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Seat Córdoba
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
- Colin McRae Rally / DiRT Rally series
- Console Generation Exclusive: PlayStation
- Licensed title: Athletes
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 27, 2000||9.5 out of 10||95|
|IGN||Dec 21, 2000||9.4 out of 10||94|
|Video Games||Jun, 2000||93 out of 100||93|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 25, 2000||18 out of 20||90|
|Retroage||Feb 22, 2014||8.7 out of 10||87|
|4Players.de||Jul 31, 2000||87 out of 100||87|
|Game Revolution||Mar, 2001||B+||83|
|PSM||Jan, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2001||7.75 out of 10||78|
|GameSpot||Dec 19, 2000||6.9 out of 10||69|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (Official Site)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.