Written by  :  Zaibatsu (4513)
Written on  :  Sep 11, 2018
Platform  :  PlayStation
Rating  :  4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars
read more reviews by Zaibatsu

Summary

This game is more than Mario Kart 64.

The Good

The gameplay is outstanding so you can pass countless hours of gameplay not only on cup mode similar to Grand Prix in Mario Kart 64, but also in the adventure mode that Mario Kart 64 didn't include it but Diddy Kong Racing include it, adds it the entertaining side to the game and this is the reason because I love this game.

This is not the beginning, also the multiplayer mode is outstanding too so you can do it great with your friends not only in the versus race, also the battle mode is pretty good too because has not only free-for-all battle, also you can play a 2 on 2 team battle or a handicap battle too, thing that Mario Kart 64 didn't include it and this is the other reason because I love this game.

The Bad

It was good for me if the graphics and character textures was similar to Mario Kart 64, this is the bad side reason.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for a good PlayStation racing game for a high dose of fun and racing action, this game is your best choice, it has not only Mario Kart 64, also has something of Diddy Kong Racing.