Medal of Honor: Underground Ad Blurbs (PlayStation)
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Game Boy Advance:
The popular World War II series of first-person shooters goes Gallic in this saga of the French Resistance. Playing as Manon, a young woman with the kind of guts that would make Resistance leader Charles de Gaulle proud, you'll battle through 17 levels of explosive action from Paris to North Africa.
Chunky graphics detract from an otherwise decent shooter. On the plus side, large environments, varied objectives and a terrific story make Medal of Honor: Underground more compelling than your typical first-person shooter.
Two GBAs, a GBA Game Link cable and two Game Paks are required for multiplayer action.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65800) on Jul 29, 2006.
SURRENDER? COLLABORATE?...OR RESIST?
- Undertake 7 missions spanning 24 levels throughout Europe
MORE FIRE POWER:
- 12 authentic weapons, including the devastating Panzerfaust
- Fellow agents fight with you, drive you to safety, and crack safes
MORE VICIOUS ENEMIES:
- Enemies fight with tanks, half-tracks and motorcycles
NEW DISGUISE MODE
- Go undercover and gain access to the Reich's most hideous secrets
HEAD TO HEAD MULTIPLAYER COMBAT
Contributed by MAT (207209) on Feb 18, 2002.
YOUR country has been invaded. Your leaders have surrendered and some are now collaborating with the enemy.
Join the resistance and battle the Reich from Paris to North Africa. The Fight against tyranny is in your hands.