DescriptionYou are Morgan Sinclair, Secret Service agent. The Dark Templars are attempting to secure 4 artifacts, collectively known as "Satan's Keys", to bring upon Armageddon. You must stop them by travelling back in time to locate the artifacts before they fall into the wrong hands...
The Messenger is an adventure game feature 360 panorama views.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Лувр: Последнее проклятие" -- Russian Title
- "The Final Curse" -- German title (first release)
- "Louvre The Messenger HD" -- iPad and iPhone title
- "Louvre: The Final Curse" -- UK Title
- "Louvre: L'Ultime Malédiction" -- French Title
- "Louvre: La maledizione finale" -- Italian Title
- "Louvre: La Maldición Final" -- Spanish Title
- "Louvre: A maldição" -- Portuguese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 30, 2001||13 out of 20||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentThe developers collaborated with the Louvre Museum Cultural Department to ensure historical accuracy
Related Web Sites
- The Messenger (official website)
- Hints for The Messenger (These question and answer type hints give you clues before the solution is revealed so the game is not spoiled for you.)
- The Messenger/Louvre: The Final Curse Walkthrough (by Jen at Four Fat Chicks)
- Zarf's Non-Review (A review of The Messenger by Andrew Plotkin, which due to frustrations with the game and its design is largely a diatribe, such to the point that it's deemed a non-review by its author (November, 2001).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.