Not an American user?
DescriptionPower Shovel is an arcade/simulation where you get to drive excavators of various sizes to do more or less realistic tasks. These include; digging holes, loading sand on trucks, tearing down old buildings, destroying abandoned cars and serving soup in a restaurant (using the scoop as a soup ladle), and many more.
There are a few different modes in the game you can choose from, like "License king" where you earn your driver's license. "Arcade king" is where you do will spend most of the time, since it's where most of the games are. As you progress through the many timed games you earn money, which you use to unlock special features like extra credits, photo galleries and sound effects.
- "パワーショベルに乗ろう！！" -- Japanese spelling
- "The Power Shovel" -- Japanese title (budget)
- "Simple 1500 Series Vol. 89: The Power Shovel" -- Simple 1500 Series re-release title
- "Power Shovel ni Norou!!" -- Japanese Title
- "Power Diggerz" -- European Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Advertising / Product tie-ins / Advergames
- Console Generation Exclusive: PlayStation
- Simple 1500 series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Feb 05, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn Japan there was a special controller designed specifically for this game that was meant to look more like the "real thing", with two joysticks with buttons for that extra special "construction worker feeling". This special edition of the game was called "Power Shovel: Genba Set".
Related Web Sites
- Power Shovel (official website)
Parf (7786) added Power Shovel (PlayStation) on Jan 18, 2008
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.