Forums > Game Forums > Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure > Little big adventure

silent @ss&sin on 6/2/2008 9:54 AM · Permalink · Report

i just cant think of anyone who plays little big adventure and hates it, i mean its awesome one of the best games created of all time, any one that plays it and has common sense will see that is magnificent.

relentless the first game under the lba name (in america) and rated the number 1 game of '94.

even how its graphics compare to the games of our time the new title lba3, critics say it it'll be a real jaw smasher lets find out.

from what our members say.

(you send your rating).

St. Martyne (3648) on 6/2/2008 10:30 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start silent @ss&sin wrote--]i just cant think of anyone who plays little big adventure and hates it [/Q --end silent @ss&sin wrote--]

If there is truth in life. This must be it.

Any news on LBA3?

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 6/2/2008 10:57 AM · Permalink · Report

Really, is it that good? Should I play it? I always thought it was a game for children...

Which is better, this or the second one?

St. Martyne (3648) on 6/2/2008 5:31 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start JazzOleg wrote--]Really, is it that good? [/Q --end JazzOleg wrote--]

It's even better.

[Q --start JazzOleg wrote--] Should I play it? [/Q --end JazzOleg wrote--]

Everyone should.

[Q --start JazzOleg wrote--] I always thought it was a game for children... [/Q --end JazzOleg wrote--]

Then, it's the most inventive, sweet and appealing game for children if I ever saw one. If there is at least one drop of child's innocence left in you, you'll like it.

[Q --start JazzOleg wrote--] Which is better, this or the second one? [/Q --end JazzOleg wrote--]

My favorite is the second, but only because it expands on the first. Both are the must.

EDIT: Read Richard Smoker's review. He sums it all up quite nicely. In the bad section he tries to be too objective, though. But the accusations are still valid.

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 6/2/2008 5:49 PM · Permalink · Report

If there is at least one drop of child's innocence left in you, you'll like it.

checking There's a whole pool of child's innocence in me!! Waaaaaaaaa!!!!

Read Richard Smoker's review. He sums it all up quite nicely.

Already done. Great review. I still don't feel very interested. Will play the game, though.

Evgenii Andzhe (18234) on 6/9/2008 5:06 PM · Permalink · Report

Does anyone have a full soundtracks of a Lillte Big Adventure?

Zovni (10504) on 6/10/2008 7:24 PM · Permalink · Report

Second one is waaaay better. Much more non-linear and interesting.

Indra was here (20756) on 6/13/2008 8:51 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start silent @ss&sin wrote--]I just can't think of anyone who plays little big adventure and hates it... [/Q --end silent @ss&sin wrote--]

Oooh, I detect a challenge. Hmm...then again, those graphics look nice for a DOS game...

silent @ss&sin on 7/19/2008 7:15 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--] [Q2 --start silent @ss&sin wrote--]I just can't think of anyone who plays little big adventure and hates it... [/Q2 --end silent @ss&sin wrote--]

Oooh, I detect a challenge. Hmm...then again, those graphics look nice for a DOS game... [/Q --end Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--]

first 3d game created in euro and america.