antstream
Written by  :  Damian Armstrong (24)
Written on  :  Oct 10, 2016
Platform  :  PlayStation
Rating  :  4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars
read more reviews by Damian Armstrong

Summary

Second Game based on the Spyro The Dragon Series

The Good

First off, I like the second game but I still like the first game but let's get the first game out of the way and get to the second spyro game.

1. The story is about Spyro trying to take a vacation in Dragon Shores but The Professor has got Spyro into Avalar, and Spyro notices Ripto and did not realize that Ripto hates dragons, NAAAA! So Spyro have to save Avalar and his friends to save the day.

2. The gameplay and controls are so good that Spyro can move wherever he wants to. The graphics are kinda like the same from the first Spyro game but they're still good and I like them.

3. My favorite part is always the speedways because Spyro can fly and if he goes into the water, you're crashed. The other part is that Spyro swim, climb, and head-bash. The music and sound have been awesome when I was a kid.

The Bad

1. I don't the crystal challenges from Hunter in Magma Cone because the 1st time I've tried it, the first part was pretty easy but when the second part comes in, I was angry at the second part because it's 15 points instead of 10 points. I just wanna say I HATE THIS PART!

2. I really don't the Agent Zero challenge because if you go behind the tree, off Agent Zero goes and there's nothing you can do about it except you follow him once you got it, you've got the orb and time to finish Cloud Temples.

The Bottom Line

This game is good and I highly recommend Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, so if you want this game, please do so 'cause it's awesome and have fun.

antstream