Written by  :  TigerFury007 (1040)
Written on  :  Jul 19, 2006
Platform  :  PlayStation

read more reviews by TigerFury007

Summary

Pitbull Syndicate makes another Horrible Test Drive!

The Good

It helped me kill 17 minutes of useless time, loading screens are pretty cool. Two days after I purchased it, I sold it for 75 cents (no lie) to a friend, and purchased some candy, I kind of feel bad about ripping my friend off.

The Bad

This is a joke, this game is so terrible. The soundtrack music is lame and does not sound good, and it sounds like they hired so fat guy off the street to make there sound effects for this game. The car graphics are so bad, does anyone even now if they are cars?, thats how bad it is.The handling of the cars on this game are so bad, its like the makers want you to get mad at playing this, because the opponents beat you so badly.

The Bottom Line

I would stay clear of it, its a boring time Killer. The only Test Drive game worth getting is Test Drive: Off-Road: Wide Open. If you want a good sports car racer get a Need for speed title, or just about anything except Test Drive 5 unless your rich and need to buy something.