DescriptionMore drivin' & blastin' fun in this sequel to Vigilante 8. The Coyotes gang returns with a shocking new leader to seek revenge on OMAR, and the Vigilantes gang.
New cars, weapons and landscapes add new excitement to the game. There are 18 charcters with storylines to walk through, which in turn affects the other characters in the game, and how well you do in the single player missions will determine what happens in the later levels.
The Dreamcast and N64 versions both have 4 player modes, while the PSX sticks with 2 player gaming.
There are no promo images for this game
- "فيجيلانتي 8: سيكينت أوفينس" -- Arabic spelling
- "Vigilante 8: Second Offense" -- Alternate in-game spelling
- "Vigilante 8: 2nd Battle" -- Japanese title
- "Vigilante 8: 2. Herausforderung" -- German Nintendo 64 title
Part of the Following Groups
|Even better than its predecessor.||Dr.Bedlam (56)||unrated|
|Gamezilla||Feb 14, 2000||87 out of 100||87|
|Consoles Plus||Jan, 2000||85 out of 100||85|
|Game Revolution||Dec, 1999||B+||83|
|IGN||Dec 15, 1999||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Absolute Playstation||Dec, 1999||81 out of 100||81|
|PSM||Feb, 2000||4 out of 5||80|
|Just Games Retro||Feb 16, 2014||80|
|Video Games||Jan, 2000||79 out of 100||79|
|Mega Fun||Jan, 2000||76 out of 100||76|
|GameSpot||Nov 19, 1999||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense (Information about Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense at Wikipedia)
The Audio Group:
Production (Sound Element):