Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
pop'n music brings music games to kids of all ages!
Hitting North America for the first time, pop‘n music brings music games to kids of all ages! Play to entertaining music with exciting graphics dancing and moving along to the beat. pop‘n music will bring a smile to kids as they move their controllers and their hips to the pop’n music!
- Easy and fun to play, basic controls move the Nunchuk and Wii Remote up, down, left and right, very intuitive controls.
- Entertaining party game with a variety of multiplayer modes, including Co-op and battle modes.
- Difficulties range from the standard mode for casual users and challenge mode for core users.
- A variety of customization features:
- Choose from a variety of recorded sounds such as clapping or percussion sounds.
- Select from a total of 14 different characters and 6 unique stages.
- Use your Mii and show emotions such as laughing, crying, or being troubled.
- Assortment of licensed and original music to play with your friends!
- Downloadable song content will be available.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pop'n Rhythm" -- European Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.