DescriptionPotty Painter In The Jungle is a single player action game with puzzle elements.
Bizarrely, considering the name of the game, the player takes the role of a gorilla. The gorilla is being hunted and must elude his captors. If successful they then do battle with the fearsome 'Teddy Twins'.
The game takes place on a grid with irregularly sized rectangles. Each rectangle has a score associated with it. By going around all four sides of the shape the player gets the score it contains. The objective here is to score on all squares.
Having survived this phase of the game the player then progresses to the second part of the game where they must guide a teddy bear towards a banana.
The third and final part of the game is similar to the first part but here the player takes the role, not of a gorilla but of a paint roller and the hunters are teddy bears.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1984||60 out of 100||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Downloadable links, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Wikipedia (combined platform entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references)
ZX Spectrum Credits
Written for the ZX Spectrum by: