DescriptionPower Rangers Ninja Storm is a collection of mini-games made to commemorate the (then) new series. Each mini-game is controlled by using a mouse and has 3 levels before it's considered as completed.
After choosing a Ranger to play as, there are 6 mini-games for players to go through and they are as follows:
- Locker Room: Players drag and drop the gear on the ranger they've chosen to suit them up.
- Vehicle Run: Players steer the ranger of their choice as they ride a motorcycle and run 3 laps around a level, collecting as many flags as possible.
- Power Sphere: A Breakout clone. The aim of the game is to knock down flags protected by the bricks. Players can collect a toolkit for bonus points, an extra ball, double ball and will need to watch out for falling junk which will make them lose one life upon contact with the ranger.
- Memory Game: Players are given 16 folded cards. They must unfold the cards one by one to find matching cards. The game is finished once all the 8 pairs have been found.
- Hang Glider: Players use the mouse to glide higher in order to collect flags. Players must collect as many flags as they can and also collect special flags which will reset the timer.
- Maze: Players navigate the ranger of their choice through a maze collecting flags. Players must watch out for traps and sentries and the level is slowly scrolling so idling is not an option.
Some additional mini-games exclusive to this mode are:
- Missile Rebound: A Pong clone where players move the ranger using the mouse to rebound Mad Magnet's missiles. Players must score 3 points to complete this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "פאוור ריינג'רס סערת הנינג'ה" -- Hebrew spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.