Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Hard Time is Money
Build a profitable privately run prison from the ground up. Every wall, every fence, every decision is yours. Start small and forge your reputation as a first rate warden. Grow your facility to SuperMax capabilities, housing the most dangerous and diabolical criminals on earth - all for the bottom line.
- If you build it… Manage the layout, construction, and equipping of your lockdown. Every choice determines the safety and respectability of your prison.
- Us vs Them - Staff your prison from guards to rehabilitation experts. Your decisions and budgets govern your team’s morale and overall performance.
- Break ‘em Down - Manage the security levels throughout your prison. Too strong a grip can explode in prisoner riots – too weak and the gangs will run your stir.
- Bad to the Bone! Lock up the worst of the worst in the NEW Restricted Access Quarters for 23 hours a day with 1 hour for outside exercise.
- Someone’s Gotta Pay! Build prisoner factories to bring in some extra income to help keep the prisons finances healthy.
- Be the Big Boss! Determine your prisoner’s fate - release your prisoner on parole or keep them locked up for the safety of society (and your pocketbook)
- Control or Be Controlled! Keep the peace among the prison gangs or one may take over certain areas of the prison as their own.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Тюряга. От 3 до 5 лет строгого режима" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.