DescriptionThe follow-up to The Web features a single but a very complex table. You have a 3D view of the table, with 4 different viewpoints. Your ultimate point-scoring goal is to travel through time by collecting crystals. The game takes in Roman, Prehistoric and Futuristic settings, as well as the present-day world.
There is a lot of secret stuff to discover. Many videos are shown in the dot matrix display above the table. The developers also included a preview mode, that lets you zoom into special areas of the table.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Timeshock! Pro-Pinball" -- PlayStation title
- "Pinball 2" -- 1997 European Cyberium Multi Media B.V. re-release title
Part of the Following Group
|One of the all time best||Windows||Nick St.John (4)|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Jul, 1997||100|
|Playstation Illustrated||PlayStation||1998||96 out of 100||96|
|Gamesmania.de||Windows||1997||90 out of 100||90|
|Game-Over!||Windows||Aug 01, 1997||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||DOS||Aug, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Power Play||Windows||Jun, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|GameStar (Germany)||DOS||Sep, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Retro Gamer||Windows||Jun, 2009||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Joker||Windows||Aug, 1997||78 out of 100||78|
|PC Joker||DOS||Aug, 1997||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! (official website)
- Guide to Pro Pinball Timeshock! (An unofficial yet very detailed guide to the game)
- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! - Wikipedia (article about the game on the open encyclopedia website)
- The Tower of Pin - Review (1998 Review of Pro Pinball: Timeshock! on a site dedicated to pinball)