DescriptionPro Rugby Manager 2005 is a sports management game, based on rugby, that can be played either as a single player or as a multiplayer game. It is essentially the same game as Pro Rugby Manager 2, that is the name used in the menu and the documentation.
All the features Pro Rugby Manager 2 are still present. There are two modes of single player game, the quick friendly match and the longer managerial career mode. In both modes of play the match(es) can the manager can choose any of the teams available, has access to the same tactical options, and can view the action in 2D or 3D.The game features include:
- A player editor that allows the manager to change the appearance players.
- The manager's career mode which encompasses injury management, transfer & contract negotiations, club facilities, strategy planning both pre game and in game, and more.
- Over twenty-four competitions and leagues including the African cup, the Nippon Super league, the Gaelic league, the English First Division and the Zurich Premiership, Pro Rugby Manager 2 claims twenty-five.
- Over thirty-four stadium models, Pro Rugby Manager 2 claims forty.
- In-game commentary.
- A club and player database, Pro Rugby Manager 2 claims an updated database for the 2004/2005 season
- An in-game MP3 player that allows the player to change the in-game music.
The game's manual is a PDF document that is held on the disc in PDF English, French, and Italian, both the English and Italian manuals still carry the Pro Rugby Manager 2 name while the French manual is titled Pro Rugby Manager 2005.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Pro Rugby Manager 2" -- Used in-game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.