missing cover art
PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Challenge your friends and family to this authentic Pool experience, with intuitive controls and a huge range of features, rewards & secrets!
- Extensive World Tour Mode - Become the World Ranked No.1 player; winning rewards, equipment and secrets
- Multiplayer Support – Versus play mode and custom Tournaments and special 4 player PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system AdHoc link-up
- 6 Vibrant Locations – Lavish high poly venues, fully animated with action around the environments as well as on the table. From contemporary hi-concept venue designs to a traditional championship arena
- Analogue Cueing – For a real Pool feel, use the analogue stick to set the cue power
- 13 Game Rule Types – 4 different snooker games, billiards and 8 different pool games
- Unlockable Rewards and Secrets - Unlock new game venues, equipment, sponsorship deals, outfits, trophies and game modes
Copyright ©2011 Icon Games Entertainment Ltd.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
There are no PS Vita user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Arcade Pool & Snooker" -- European title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.